RAM Brake Clutch Short Arm Motorcycle Bike X-Grip Mount Holder for 7-8" Tablets
This mount consists of hardware for mounting to either brake/clutch reservoirs and rails that are 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter, short length double socket arm, diamond base adapter and a high strength composite cradle. The mounting hardware for brake/clutch reservoirs include both standard and metric mounting bolts. Designed into the mount is a 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both ends of the socket arm; this with a twist of the arm knob allows you to move the mount to your optimum viewing position.
Minimum Width = 2.5" (Minimum Height = 7")
Maximum Width = 5.75" (Minimum Height = 4")
Depth = 0.875"
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
4. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
5. Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
6. Lifetime warranty
8. Made in U.S.A.
Note: *The RAM-B-174U-A can mount to both the
brake/clutch reservoir or any round rail that is 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter. To
see if the RAM-B-174U base will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing
of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a
minimum width of 0.94" and a maximum of 1.58".
*Device shown for illustration purposes only.
|Design:||Sleek and rugged construction for heavy duty operation|
|Material:||High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum|
|Ball Size:||1" Rubber Ball|
|Color:||Black Powder Coat|