RAM Mounts No-Drill '11-18 Ford Explorer Mount Holder Kit fits 9"-10" Tablets
This mount is a No-Drill™ vehicle mount with a high strength composite cradle. The No-Drill base installs quickly and easily into the specified vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12 to 18 inches. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12 inches of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. Patented rubber ball and socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation.
Minimum Width = 6.25"
Maximum Width = 8.1"
Depth = 0.875"
Maximum Length (using additional supports) = 10.25"
1. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
3. Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many 1" socket mounts
4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
5. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet
6. Multiple mounting access points on the back of the cradle
7. Additional support keeper at the bottom of the cradle
8. Full access to all ports
9. Lifetime warranty
|Ford Edge (2014-2018)||Ford Explorer (2011-2018)|
|Ford Explorer Base (2011-2018)||Ford Explorer Limited (2011-2018)|
|Ford Explorer XLT (2011-2018)||Ford Police Interceptor Utility (2013-2018)|
*Device shown for illustration purposes only.
|Design:||Sleek and rugged construction for heavy duty operation|
|Material:||High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Steel|
|Color:||Black Powder Coat|
We Also Recommend
RAP-B-101-LO12 RAM B Size 1" Composite Fishfinder Mount for the Lowrance Hook² Series
RAM-B-131-238 RAM Cessna Seat Rail Mount with 12" Flex Arm and Diamond Plate