RAM No-Drill Mount for 7-8" Tablets in Heavy Duty Case Works with Toyota Sequoia Tundra Trucks
is a No-Drill™ vehicle mount with a high strength composite cradle. The No-Drill
base installs quickly and easily into the specified vehicles using the existing
hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a
telescoping feature that ranges from 12 to 18 inches. Dual swing arms provide
articulation and 12 inches of reach for passenger and driver access to the
mounted device. Patented rubber ball and socket joint provides additional
adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation.
Length: 8.32" to 10.92"
Width: 4.43" to 5.3"
Depth: 0.13" to 0.62"
1. Support cups are designed to offer access to ports and tablet functions
2. Modular design makes upgrading to a new tablet simple and cost effective
3. Dual-spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
4. Easy, quick release of your tablet for on-the-go applications
5. Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many RAM mounting solutions
6. Lifetime warranty
7. Made in U.S.A.
|Toyota Hilux (2004)||Toyota Sequoia (2001-2004)|
|Toyota Tundra (2000-2006)*with bench seats*|
*Device shown for illustration purposes only.
|Design:||Sleek and rugged construction for heavy duty operation|
|Material:||High Strength Composite & Powder Coated Steel|
|Color:||Black Powder Coat|