RAM Mounts Small Tough-Clamp X-Grip Motorcycle Bike Mount Kit fits Cell Phones Smartphones
This mount consists of the RAM Tough-Clamp clamping base, 1" ball compatible STANDARD length double socket arm, diamond base adapter and a high strength composite cradle. The RAM Tough-Clamp includes a 1" ball which can be used to mount a variety of products utilizing RAM's vast selection of mounting solutions. The diamond base adapter contains the industry standard universal AMPS hole pattern, which will connect to a large variety of RAM Mount and third party cradles. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
1. Flat surfaces and square rails from 0" to 1" thick
2. Round rails from 0.25" to 0.75" OD
1. High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
2. Swiveling jaw-end pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
3. Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
4. 1" rubber ball is compatible with numerous RAM arms and mounts
5. Small, sleek form factor that accommodates for small, tight spaces
6. Built-in lanyard holes
7. Quick engage and release of clamp
8. Lifetime Warranty!
9. Made in U.S.A.
2. High strength composite and stainless steel construction
3. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
4. Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
5. Versatility of cradle allows for attachment to many RAM ball mounts
6. Lifetime warranty
7. Made in U.S.A.
Minimum Width = 1.875"
Maximum Width = 3.25"
Depth = 0.875"
*Device shown for illustration purposes only.
|Design:||Sleek and rugged construction for heavy duty operation|
|Material:||High Strength Composite|
|Ball Size:||1" Rubber Ball|
We Also Recommend
RAM-B-149Z-A-UN10U RAM X-Grip Large Phone Mount with Handlebar U-Bolt Base
Flexible Adhesive Dashboard Mount Holder for Garmin Fleet 770 780 790 Overlander